Coventina Matron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I do like assassin builds

Go down

I do like assassin builds Empty I do like assassin builds

Post  kazz Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:37 pm

[build prof=A/N cur=3 dag=12+1+1 dead=9+1 cri=9+1][Shadow Prison][Iron Palm][Falling Lotus Strike][Horns of the Ox][Black Spider Strike][Twisting Fangs][Rigor Mortis][Dash][/build]
[build prof=A/Mo heal=3 dag=12+1+1 dead=9+1 cri=9+1][Shadow Prison][Iron Palm][Falling Lotus Strike][Horns of the Ox][Black Spider Strike][Twisting Fangs][siphon speed][dash][/build]
[build prof=E/Mo air=12+1+1 ene=10+1 heal=8][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Mind Shock][Blinding Flash][Storm Djinn's Haste][healing breeze][Air Attunement][Shell Shock][Lightning Orb][/build]
[build prof=E/D air=5 fir=12+2+1 ene=9+1 earthp=8][Mind Blast][Immolate][Rodgort's Invocation][Flame Djinn's Haste][Mystic Regeneration][Fire Attunement][Gale][resurrection signet][/build]
[build prof=W/Rt str=12+1+1 swo=12+1][Frenzy][Sever Artery][Gash][Final Thrust][Bull's Strike][Rage of the Ntouka][Rush][Death Pact Signet][/build]
[build prof=R/Mo pro=1 exp=11+1+2 wil=10+1 mar=10+2][Apply Poison][Crippling Shot][Natural Stride][Mending Touch][Troll Unguent][Resurrection Signet][Savage Shot][Distracting Shot][/build]
[build prof=Mo/A heal=12+1+1 pro=10+1 div=8+1 sha=3][Holy Veil][word of healing][Reversal of Fortune][Guardian][Dismiss Condition][protective spirit][Dark Escape][Return][/build]
[build prof=Mo/A heal=12+1+1 pro=10+1 div=8+1 sha=3][Holy Veil][word of healing][Reversal of Fortune][heal party][Dismiss Condition][spirit bond][Dark Escape][Return][/build]

kazz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum